Law Firm Websites Designed to Convert Visitors Into Leads
Almost anyone can build a website, but ApricotLaw has some of the sharpest designers and developers in the industry. The difference in law firm income from a state-of-the-art website compared to a site built by the average designer is staggering. Beautiful, modern, custom designed websites that look amazing and function perfectly on all devices will make much more money for your law firm.
Examples ApricotLaw website design and development (view these on your cell phone, too)
Mobile Law Firm Website Design, “Responsive” websites are old now.
All of our clients rank in the top of Google and get lots of traffic, so the last piece of the puzzle was to convert this traffic into calls and cases. We can clearly see that 60% of this organic traffic is coming from mobile searches, so the massive upgrade in mobile design caused the HUGE increase in conversion – pretty simple actually.
How is our SmartNav smart and help turn leads into long-term relationships with your prospects?
Our 1 Touch SmartPhone user interface opens your prospect’s native dialer, sms and email apps on both Android & iOS devices plus we can implement a Touch to CHAT button for firm’s interested in using live chat services like nGage or Birdeye. When anyone touches their preferred method of communication button on their smartphone, your new SmartNav logs the data sent to your firm with your contact information in their sent folder for email, call and sms history.
Why is this beneficial?
It allows users to add to your firm to their Contacts in a simple touch.
A prospect uses their smartphone to search for “Car Accident Lawyer in _______ .” The prospect finds your firm’s listing in the search engine results and access your website. Not everyone memorizes the exact website address they visit regardless of the device they are using to access it. Additionally, how many users know that they could go into their phone’s browsing history to find a site they previously were on or even how to access the history screen from the context menu on their device?
When a prospect taps CALL, TEXT or EMAIL on their phone though, all three types of communication are logged in the corresponding app.
Our Law Firm Website Development Process and Expectations
- We send you a login credentials request for hosting, WordPress, and domain registration
- We send you a WPEngine link to set up your new hosting
- With your help, we’ll schedule a photographer for a professional photoshoot
- Content curation: we gather your content files, credibility indicators and trust badges, social profile and directory reviews: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yelp, Avvo, Super Lawyers, Yellowpages, Birdeye, and any other 5 star reviews you have
- We set up the staging site on your new WPEngine hosting
- You’ll work with our lead developer, Sean Wichert, to choose the layout of your new website
- We create a page template for every single page: Homepage, Internal page, Blog archive page, Blog post, Contact page
- After your photos come in from the photoshoot, we design the “Above the Fold” comp and send it to you for feedback. After the ATF is approved, we design the “Below the Fold” comp
- After receiving ATF and BTF comp approvals, the development team codes your new website using the approved image layers. This normally takes 10 – 14 days. You will not hear from us very much during this process, but we’ll be working hard to turn these images into a functioning website.
- You’ll see your live website demo for the first time about 30 days from receiving all assets and photos. At this time, you’ll be able to ask for another set of revisions. We work through the list of your requests until you approve the site for launch
- Your new site will go live and your old site is saved in a folder for you
- We go through a very focused testing period to make sure your website is perfect on all devices
Expectations during your law firm website design and build process:
Communication is key when developing a website to suit the style and personality of a law firm, so you can expect to receive the best attention and care during this process. You can also expect to LOVE your new site on ALL devices: desktop, tablet, and mobile.
If we have all of the assets (photos, logins) and you’re prompt in providing feedback on our comps (so we can make revisions in a timely manner), we can finish and launch your new site in about 6 weeks.
Please call me if you have questions. 212-960-8584